Enjoy a Delicious, Low Glycemic Diet with the MyFoodMyHealth Meal Planner and Low Glycemic/ Cardiometabolic Diet
Follow a healthy and delicious low glycemic diet with MyFoodMyHealth. A low glycemic diet can help you lose weight, keep your blood sugar in balance and reduce the risk factors for certain chronic diseases. Sign up for MyFoodMyHealth and for as little as $7.50 per month, you'll get:
- Unlimited access to 100's of delicious, healthy and low glycemic index recipes - most you can prepare in less than 30 minutes
- Personalized weekly meal planner tailored for your health conditions, allergies and, food dislikes
- Ability to add low glycemic dishes according to seasonal availability, calorie and other nutrition requirements
- Time-saving weekly shopping lists, pantry basics and glycemic index resources
- Expert information on food and nutrition for health conditions and allergies
- Exclusive online access to cooking, nutrition and health tips, videos, articles, resources about the glycemic index and more...
Get Dietary Support for a Healthier Lifestyle with the Delicious MyFoodMyHealth Low Glycemic Diet
For less than the cost of one cookbook you'll gain immediate access to our meal planner, low glycemic index diet recipes, shopping lists, and more... Sign up today for a subscription to MyFoodMyHealth or view a Free Demo of the MyFoodMyHealth meal planner today.
Special Offer - 15% Off All Low Glycemic Subscriptions
Sign up for personalized, low glycemic recipes and a feature-rich meal planner for only pennies a day.
- 3-Month Subscription: Regular Price $34.99 - Limited Special Offer Just $29.75
- 6-Month Subscription: Regular Price $49.99 - Limited Special Offer Just $42.50
- 12-Month Subscription: Regular Price $89.99 - Limited Special Offer Just $76.50
SAVE NOW - enter this promotional code lowgly at sign up.
Learn More About the MyFoodMyHealth Cardiometabolic Diet/Low Glycemic Diet
MyFoodMyHealth Online Weekly Meal Planner
The Easy Way to Follow a Cardiometabolic Diet/Low Glycemic Diet
We know your life is busy. Our convenient, online meal planner makes it fast and easy for you to prepare healthy meals with a low glycemic index. It's filled with nutritious recipes so delicious and satisfying even the pickiest eaters will enjoy following it.
You can even add other health conditions and food allergies so you can prepare delicious food that meets the dietary needs of your whole family.
Back to Top >>
Easily Support Multiple Health Conditions & Food Allergies with MyFoodMyHealth Meal Planner
Are you cooking for yourself and have multiple health conditions or food allergies? Or do you have a daughter with asthma, a spouse with diabetes and a son who hates broccoli and has a peanut allergy? No worries. Unlike other systems, MyFoodMyHealth takes everyone into account, whether you're cooking for one, two, or the whole family.
To start cooking delicious meals that meet everyone's health needs, simply set up your profile to include the health conditions, food allergies or food dislikes for you and your family members. The Meal Planner automatically generates meal plans and recipes that meet everyone's health needs. It's that easy!
Back to Top >>
What to Expect in Your MyFoodMyHealth Meal Planner & Cardiometabolic Diet/Low Glycemic Index Diet
Keeping blood sugar balanced is an important part of healthy eating. Carbohydrates and dietary sugars influence blood sugar and insulin levels. Terms like glycemic index and glycemic load refer to how foods affect blood sugar levels. Those two measures can be useful, but most of us eat foods in combination with other foods, so MyFoodMyHealth has developed recipes and meal plans with the glycemic load of the entire recipe in mind. The trick to optimizing this kind of eating strategy: It’s all about balancing the glycemic loads of the foods.
Carbohydrates and sugars in food raise blood sugar but the effect of eating those foods can be blunted by combining carbs with healthy fats, protein and fiber. That is why each recipe in the MyFoodMyHealth Low Glycemic Diet:
- combines carbohydrates, protein, fiber and fats to gently and optimally raise (but not spike) blood sugar
- contains varying amounts of carbohydrates
Notes for Using the MyFoodMyHealth Low Glycemic Diet Meal Planner
When using the MyFoodMyHealth low glycemic meal planner it is important to consider the entire meal. If the main dish is one with moderately high carbohydrates, combine that dish with lower carbohydrate sides to maintain the overall balance of the meal. And be sure to fill half your plate with non-starchy veggies!
- Some recipes include additional information with regard to low glycemic load eating.
- Some recipes include tips and tricks to optimize the glycemic load of certain recipes. Be sure to follow the tips that correspond with your particular eating plan.
- IMPORTANT: There is a range of low and moderate glycemic load recipes within this category in an effort to maximize your food plan, which we call the Glycemic Load Spectrum. In the MyFoodMyHealth meal planner if a particular recipe is marked with an “M” for moderately low glycemic load, be sure to include sides marked with an “L” for low glycemic load.
- Desserts: If you choose to include the occasional dessert (once to twice per week, maximum is recommended), keep the rest of the day low on the glycemic load spectrum to balance out the additional carbohydrates that are inevitably in a dessert. While, these desserts are still moderately low on the glycemic load spectrum, keeping to suggested serving sizes and overall balance are key!
Sample Low Glycemic Index Recipe
Spinach, Feta Cheese and Mint Omelet by Myra Kornfeld
Back to Top >>
Why Follow a Low Glycemic Diet with MyFoodMyHealth Low Glycemic Index Recipes
Eating with glycemic loads in mind can be helpful for a variety of people and health circumstances, particularly for those who must be mindful of their blood sugar. These Low Glycemic Recipes are ideal for people with: